The Scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee. This program is designed for students who want to learn Spanish language in as short a time as possible. This course is recommended for serious students who want to make the most of their time abroad to achieve a good language level in Spanish. This is a very intense program and students have to study hard and do homework every day, so please make sure you understand this well. The program emphasizes what students can do with language rather than simply what they know about it.
Spanish & Culture
Our objective for students is to learn the language and to use it with confidence. Various learning practices (oral and written expression, listening comprehension, audio and video materials, text reading, etc.) and focus on interactive communication will advance your improvement. You will not only learn Spanish effectively, but gain knowledge on the social, cultural and political life in Argentina.
Duration: 2 weeks.
Hours per day: 6 classes of 55 minutes each.
Time Schedule: 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. // 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Requirements: Age range: 17 to 23. Beginner-Intermediate.
Spanish Levels: A1-A2 or B1.
University Credits: students can obtain 3 university credits for their Spanish studies in Córdoba. (See PDF).
Cost: The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee.
Number of Scholarships: 20 for each group.
Group 1 Group 2
Start Date: 2 August, 2021. Start Date: August 16, 2021.
End Date: 13 August, 2021. End Date: 27 August, 2021.
What does the scholarship cover?
- Pre- Arrival Spanish Test.
- Welcome package and Orientation.
- Study materials.
- 2-week Intensive Spanish & Cultural Immersion Course.
- 60 Lessons of Spanish language & Cultural.
- Communicative language teaching focuses on interaction.
- Field visits.
- Seminar on Cross-cultural studies.
- Seminar on Argentine Music (Tango Class).
- Free Internet access – WI FI.
- Audio and video rooms.
- Free coffee, tea and refrigerated water.
- Time Schedule: mornings and afternoons.
- 24-hour emergency phone line in English, Italian and German.
- Local mentor.
- All administrative and registration fees, tax and civil liability insurance
The Scholarship does not include:
- All roundtrip Airfare
- Personal expenses
- Laundry service
- Urban transport
- Health insurance
- Expenses for medical and other emergencies
- Visa fees
- Personal travels and tranfers
- Meals and entertainment expenses
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Age range: 17 to 23.
- Beginner/Intermediate Spanish Levels (A1-A2 or B1)
Each candidate must submit his/her:
- CV (Curriculum Vitae in your native language)
- Scholarships Motivation Letter
- Online Application
Scholarhips Deadline: December 20, 2020.
Scholarship Winner Announcement: Results of the scholarship selection will be announced: December 21, 2020
How are scholarship recepients chosen?
Our selection committee is integrated by one member of each 3 institutions - ( Euro Club de Córdoba, Club de Derecho de Córdoba y el Instituto Argentino de Cultura)
Preference may be given to: Applicants Résumé, Spanish language level and volunteer work.
Onix-Intercambio Cultural Foundation is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization. Onix-Intercambio Culural has helped 2.600 students and teachers gain the knowledge and skills necessary to live and work in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world by offering the most comprehensive, relevant, and valuable exchange programs available in Argentina.
To know more about the school: Impressum
Deán Funes 826 – PB 29 - CP 5.000 – Córdoba – Argentina – Google Map